Coronavirus Prevention Policies
We are committed to providing a safe environment for our patients and visitors and have implemented the following policies:
– Only patients (and up to one visitor) who are not displaying any cold or flu like symptoms (which may or may not include a fever, cough or shortness of breath) will be permitted to enter our offices.
– All patients and visitors will be required to have their temperatures taken and use the hand sanitizers we have provided upon entering our offices.
– All patients and visitors must not have tested positive for the COVID-19 virus in the past 14 days or have any known possible exposure to the COVID-19 virus.
– If a patient or visitor has tested positive for the COVID-19 virus and experienced symptoms, we require anyone who enters our offices to have been symptom free for at least 7 days without the use of any fever reducing medicines.
– All patients and visitors must wear a face covering at all times.
IN OFFICE PROTOCOLS
– We frequently sanitize all high touch surface areas and have removed any magazines in the waiting areas.
– We stagger all of our appointments as much as possible to limit contact between patient appointments.
– We only see one patient at a time in our offices and have limited patient access to waiting areas to promote social distancing measures.
As we continue to learn more about the COVID-19 virus and the ways it is spread, these policies may be modified to accommodate the latest research and findings. If you have any questions regarding these policies, please call us at (925) 967-2889. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation and thank you for helping to keep us all safe!