We are open and committed to safety!
– Anyone with cold symptoms within the past 7 days will be required to reschedule their appointment.
– Only one patient will be seen in the office at a time. All appointments will be staggered to limit contact between patients.
– One family member will be permitted only to accompany a minor or to translate for a patient.
– Face masks are required of everyone in the office.
– Temperature checks and use of our hand sanitizers will be required of everyone at each appointment.
– All high touch surface areas will be sanitized frequently and treatment beds will always have a fresh new disposable sheet for every appointment.
We do not treat COVID-19 in our office. If you believe you have been exposed within the past two weeks, please contact your primary care physician.
Thank you for your cooperation towards a safer treatment experience!